We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
From EUR 170
Quad biking amongst the breathtaking countryside in the heart of the Apennine mountians.
You will be guided by our experienced staff who will lead you on an exciting adventure.
The excursion starts at 600 mt above sea level reaching 1300 mt.
Taking in spectacular views, travelling over woodland tracks, open countryside ensures plenty of adrenaline filled fun.
An excursion that allows you to take in the beauty of the area and if you are lucky experience wildlife directly such as wild boar, pheasants and deer.
Half way through the excursion we stop for lunch in the ‘Agriturismo Prato Fiorito’ where you can taste local produce. After lunch the Quad excursion takes you to ‘Serini’ and the ‘Campore ‘ where you will have the opportunity to admire the secular Chestnut Trees.
Departure from: Lucca Quad Base: San Cassiano di Controne, Bagni di Lucca, LU
Length of route km: Day Tour
Route Type: Guided with Lucca Quad guides: off road
Height: 600 mt - 1200 mt
Need: Car driving license
The Lucca Quad experience includes:
An initial introduction and safety briefing, you will be given a practical demonstration so that
you can ride with confidence and safety.
• Polaris Trail Boss 330 4-lane rental in compliance with CE and road approved standards
• Welcome drink
• Protection helmet
• Helmet liner
• Fuel for the complete tour
• Professional guide (speaks Italian, English and Norwegian)
• Second guide escort for large groups
• Bottled water
• K - Way suits
• Third party liability insurance
• Accident driver insurance
• Accident passenger insurance
Base San Cassiano di Controne - Prato Firotio- Le Campore
Requests for programmes, days and events not shown in the calendar please contact us by phone or email.
• Activity for CSEN Members only; the card is issued on site.
• Fees include third party and membership insurance.